Sep 2010
    نوشته ها

ویترین مدال

تشکر از کاربر
    تشکر 21,999 در 6,947 پست
    میزان امتیاز

رسیور (Azbox) مدل AZBox Me

AZBox Me

Imagine the full potential of a set top box built with the last Technology, all in a DVB-API compatible device. Enjoy with Me, feel Me, love Me... It’s the beginning of a new
    generation, it’s the Me generation.

AZBox Me presents high quality image and sound, for you to enjoy the
    reception and reproduction of television or radio contents. You can create personalized favorites` lists of channels for easier navigation. We also include several built-in lists automatically filled after a scan. AZBox Me gives you the ability to sort your channels by satellite, genre, provider, country...

AZBox Me is also a Media Player with full functionality for media of our modern days. Music, photos and video are easily played and accessed with our models. Allowing you to play your favorite songs, watch your holiday photos and movies. You can also play many advanced and high quality formats of audio and video.

AZBox HD is capable of reproducing the High Definition format 1080p. With this format you can enjoy the highest quality content in the comfort of your home. Watching TV will become a totally new experience with crystal clear image, as if it were happening in front of you.

Electronic Program Guide on AZBox Me allows you to schedule the recording of
    programs for later viewing, or schedule a watching list that will change the channel automatically to your favorite programs. A new way to never lose your favorite show. TV will never be the same.

AZBox Me is equipped with a card reader (Conax license).
    you can resume it from that exact moment onwards. You can also choose to record the show for later viewing, which can be done by pressing a button, or by scheduling the recording. With Me, you have time on your hands.

AZBox Me has a File Browser totally compatible with your local or remote files, so you are able to copy, cut and paste them. You are able to browse files, not only in the local drive but also in the external drives connected, by using its USB hosting feature. Additionally, you can experience high level of convenience with the possibility of using wire/wireless networks, for the connection with your PC.

AZBox Me models are capable of reading RSS feeds. This option is fully customizable by end user in various ways, enabling you to add any kind of RSS feeds provided by web sites as on-line news, blogs, among others.

Channel related information and system operations are displayed via the VFD on the front part of the receiver.

On AZBox Me you will not lose any critical scene of your favorite show, in casef you need to leave the room. Just activate the Time Shift function, the reproduction is paused and later you can resume it from that exact moment onwards. You can also choose to record the show for later viewing, which can be done by pressing a button, or by scheduling the recording. With Me, you have time on your hands.
    ویرایش توسط M.C.S : 02-08-2012 در ساعت 15:41

2. تعداد 2 کاربر از پست سودمند M.C.S تشکر کرده اند

کاربرجدید shahin327 آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2011
    نوشته ها
    تشکر از کاربر
    تشکر 83 در 39 پست
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض پاسخ : رسیور (Azbox) مدل AZBox Me

[برای مشاهده مطالب باید عضو انجمن باشید .و یا اگر وارد نشده اید وارد شوید. ]

مدیـــــــر باز نشسته M.C.S آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Sep 2010
    نوشته ها

ویترین مدال

تشکر از کاربر
    تشکر 21,999 در 6,947 پست
    میزان امتیاز

پیش فرض پاسخ : رسیور (Azbox) مدل AZBox Me

[برای مشاهده مطالب باید عضو انجمن باشید .و یا اگر وارد نشده اید وارد شوید. ]

• اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ: 3
      آخرين نوشته: 01-31-2012, 05:52
    2. پاسخ: 4
      آخرين نوشته: 05-04-2011, 15:07
    3. دانگل lجدیدAzbox معرفی +عکس
      توسط ADMIN در انجمن دانگل ماهواره ای (AZ BOX)
      پاسخ: 3
      آخرين نوشته: 08-18-2010, 17:31
    4. تاپیک اعلام وضعیت دانگل ماهواره ای (azbox) در تمامی مسیر ها
      پاسخ: 0
      آخرين نوشته: 08-18-2010, 15:27
    5. فایل کلین جهت برطرف کردن مشکلات و تبدیلات (azbox)
      پاسخ: 0
      آخرين نوشته: 08-18-2010, 15:24

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

علاقه مندی ها (Bookmarks)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
    • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
    • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
    • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
    •